Ekol develops a result-oriented risk approach to complex claims and provides reactive claim management services. The first unchanging step of Claim Management is Root Cause Analysis. As a solution partner, Ekol operates with IGC Consulting, specializing only in Root Cause Analysis. Ekol conducts Proximate Cause Analysis by associating Root Cause revealed by IGC experts with the policy. Thus, unlike traditional structure, provides a quality service reaching the fastest and most accurate reason within scientific, technical and legal framework.
Root Cause assessment and recourse evaluation are among the most significant issues in insurance industry in Turkey. Since the real causes of damage are not determined in many claim files, incorrect indemnity interpretations are made and recourse opportunities are often overlooked.
Being aware of the importance of the root cause and recourse assessment for the sector, which requires high knowledge and experience, being a solution partner with IGC Consulting enables Ekol to assess the root cause of the damage concretely and objectively through scientific methods, regardless of the extent of the damage. It eliminates uncertainties in the legal process with this structure and adopts a much more objective approach.
- Stacking, packaging and lashing conformity analysis, Sea, transit and air transport specialties,
- Protection measures and rescue facility analysis, Analysis of financial liabilities against third parties,
- Cargo Analysis and Salvage Assessment,
- Responsibilities arising from environmental pollution during transportation of hazardous substances, oil etc. are performed.
- Leading universities in Turkey
– Academicians and Experts
– Institute of Forensic Sciences are included.
By conducting examinations and models in the laboratory with solution partners, precise result-oriented studies are carried out regarding root cause and proximate cause analysis. As a result of the studies based on the concrete data obtained, the coverage and recourse opportunity assessments are made. Various measuring equipment utilized by specialists during surveys, ensures net damage determination at the incident scene and root cause data are recorded. Thermal cameras, drones, Schmidt hammer, stroboscopes, battery analyzers, ammeters, vibration meters are just a few of the countless measurement and test devices utilized in claims assessment.
- Analysis of liabilities arising from product sales contracts & product development
– Analysis of liabilities arising from B/L and C/P contracts
– Analysis of liabilities arising from service contracts
– Analysis of grievances within the scope of compulsory liability insurance are conducted.